Our Ofsted report...
During our most recent Ofsted inspection on 23/01/14, we are proud to have received a 'good' rating.
Here are some things Ofsted had to say about Little Ozzies Nursery...
- Children throughout the nursery benefit from a good quality educational programme that effectively promotes their learning in all areas.
- Children's communication and language development is given a high priority. Several practitioners have completed specialist training to help them support children's communication and social interaction.
- Topics are well used and the excellent range of play materials that are continuously available, provide very good opportunities for children to revisit activities and consolidate what they have learnt.
- Children's emotional well-being is effectively promoted throughout the nursery.
- Relationships are a key strength and the relatively small team work very closely to ensure continuity of care within the nursery.
"Children benefit from a stimulating, well-resourced learning environment. Practitioners
provide a wealth of interesting activities that effectively support all areas of learning.
This means that children make good progress given their starting points and are well
prepared for their transition into school. "
Please follow the link below to read our full inspection.